DVD's and Videos
Release Date (UK)
February 12, 2002
|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||February 12, 2002|
The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!
QThe Screensaver is a episode that was released on February 12, 2002. Edit
- (Tiger opens the door)
- Tiger: Hello, Kipper! What are you doing?
- Kipper: My old screen saver is broken!
- Tiger: Oh my gosh!
- (Kipper's old computer screen saver explodes causing the computer to have the Blue Screen of Death)
- (Alarm and computer error sounds)
- Female Computer Voice: WARNING! Your old computer screensaver has been destroyed, causing the whole computer to have the Blue Screen of Death and it will self destruct in 3... 2... 1! Have a nice day.
- (The computer explodes)
- Kipper: (cries) Oh, dear!
- Tiger: What's the matter?
- Kipper: I had to buy a new computer and a new screen saver.
- Tiger: That's a great idea! Let's get it!
- (Kipper and Tiger leave and close the door)
- (Shows title card: "Later at the computer store...")
- (Kipper and Tiger go to the computer store)
- Kipper and Tiger: Wow!
- Kipper: All right, what should we get? A new computer like the new one called an iMac!
- Tiger: No, you can't get an iMac! It costs £69.35.
- Kipper: This one looks cool, it's a laptop, which I called it, the Dell Inspiron 6000 Laptop, which has an Intel Pentium 4 processor, and the new Windows XP operating system.
- Tiger: No, Kipper! That's worse; it costs £107.87.
- Kipper: But that new Acer TravelMate P633-M is lookin' good!
- Tiger: (jealous) No! It costs £380.31.
- Kipper: Okay fine, we've have to find some more computers.
- (Shows title card: "A few moments later...")
- Kipper: There it is!
- (Shows HP NC6000 on the table)
- Kipper: (off-screen) It's the new HP NC6000, and it only costs £385.25! We'll take it!
- (Shows title card: "Back at Kipper's house...")
- Tiger: Now we have to buy a new screensaver for your new laptop, Kipper.
- (Kipper turns on the HP NC6000, and right click the background, and left clicked on the "Personalize" button)
- Kipper: Wow!
- (Pig opens door with Arnold)
- Pig: What are you doing, Kipper?
- Tiger: He's setting up his new computer.
- Arnold: Computer!
- Pig: Well actually that reminds me, we have to go so goodbye!
- (Computer Startup Sounds)
- Kipper: Look -- I can buy a screensaver online!
- Tiger: That's very clever!
- (Doorbell noise)
- Kipper: It's the screensaver!
- (Kipper inserts CD into computer)
- (Computer beep)
- (Jake appears on computer screen)
- Jake: Hello!
- Kipper; What are you doing on my computer?
- Jake: Doing a video chat with you.
- Kipper: Wait, there are pictures already on the computer!
- (Computer shows the picture of Kipper and Tiger next to the empty bowl of water)
- Tiger: That's when we had our hedgehog watch!
- Kipper: Oh yeah!
- Jake: What are you doing?
- Kipper: Oh sorry Jake, we got carried away with this new computer.
- Jake: That's nice, I have the Acer TravelMate P633-M.
- Tiger: How on earth did you afford that?
- Jake: Pig lended me his cash register and I bargained with the cashier.
- Kipper: Who's the cashier?
- Jake: Well, me.
- Tiger: Well that must've been easy.
- Kipper: How about 256 Colour setting!
- (Doorbell rings)
- Pig: We are back! We updated our screensaver.
- Kipper: We just got 256 colours!
- Arnold: Colour!
- Pig: I'm terribly sorry but I just remembered something I have to do.
- Tiger: Again?
- Jake: So what is-
- (Doorbell rings)
- Pig: We just got 256 colours!
- Kipper: would you care for some biscuits?
- Pig: I sure would!
- Tiger: Try to record Jake's video.
- (Kipper types on his computer rapidly and his power goes out)
- Kipper: Oh dear, I must have blown a fuse!
- Arnold: Ja-ke?
- Kipper: Oh well, fancy going down to the fusebox Pig?
- (They fix the computer)
- Kipper: Lets watch some TV on the computer.
More coming soon...