|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air date||September 19, 1997|
|Written by||Mick Inkpen|
|Directed by||Mike Stuart|
Nothing Ever Happens
The Seaside is the third episode of the first season.
Kipper and Tiger go to the seaside to play at the beach, Tiger wants to build a base camp in the sand, but Kipper wants to build sand castles in the sand and paddle in the sea, Kipper makes a gigantic sandcastle and puts a shell on top of it, but it is a hermit crab and it crawls away. Next, Kipper decides to draw a giant replica of himself in the sand, meanwhile, Tiger is resting on the beach on a purple raft, the tide comes in and Tiger is swept away with the water. When Kipper notices this, he sees his duck floating in the tide and other things that he and Tiger brought with them, next he sees Tiger screaming for help as he is floating on the water, so Kipper gets his duck and a spade and he sails to the rescue. Next, he ties a rope to the end of the raft so he can tow Tiger into the shore, but the raft pops and Tiger's raft sinks but then the tide flows away and Kipper and Tiger are back to the beach. Tiger draws a giant replica of himself in the sand and then they go home.
Trivia, Goofs, and RemarksEdit
- This is the third episode of Kipper.
- When Tiger calls for help, he was feeling a little scared, when the raft pops and Tiger screams "HEEEELP!" he was feeling scared and he is smiling.
- The originally title was "Kipper Rescues Tiger", but it was changed at the last minute.
- Kipper rescues tiger, the spoof of Duke and the Great Pie War.
- Throughout the episode, Hermit Crab and other Crabs often swap voices.
- Tiger's Eyebrows are missing, the Angry Eyebrows has been taken from LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows.
- The credits states video was released in 1996, but it didn't came out until September 19, 1997. Although it was finalized for the video.
- The audio commentary was the Bonus Feature on Water Play.
- This was added Kipper episode from The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment]]!.
- Tiger was missing his tooth, he was calling Kipper to come and help him.