|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 12, 1997|
The Umbrella is the second episode of the first season.
Kipper has an adventure with an umbrella, but when a wind rolls in, it takes Kipper up high into the clouds. Kipper is flying with his umbrella all the way until he reaches the moon. Then, Kipper falls from the sky into the river, there he meets Tiger, who has not caught any fish for the whole time, so Kipper and Tiger decide to ride in the river in their umbrella and they look for fish.
- This episode was the first several things:
- This episode marks is the first appearance of Tiger.
- This episode was the last several things:
- The last time Kipper talks like the British.
- This Ducks sound can be heard at Brain Pop Jr, Peppa Pig, Pinky Dinky Doo, Bad Dog, Max and Ruby and AFV
- On outside on this episode, Kipper was playing the umbrella to have little to no dialogue.
- This is the first time Kipper is playing the umbrella at outside.
- Tiger has his own fishing rod when he's going fishing.
- Tiger is not introduced properly in this episode.
- Kipper has Tiger's blue phone and Tiger has Kipper's red phone.
- When Kipper flies to the moon the sky is filled with stars, but when he gets to the moon all the stars disappear.
- If Kipper had fallen head-first into the river, wouldn't he have gotten hurt?
- In real life, an umbrella would never fly to the moon.
- It's impossible for a crescent moon to be hung on and tipped over by Kipper because it's actually sphere.
- The thunderstorm would've came towards Tiger, too.
- It is also impossible Kipper to survive in space, because he yelled when he was falling down and he would've gotten killed since there's no oxygen.
- During the final shot of Kipper playing the prop item, the umbrella flickers and flashes.
- Kipper was missing his tooth when he's talking Tiger on the phone.