|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 12, 1997|
The Umbrella is the second episode of the first season.
- This episode was the first several things:
- This episode marks is the first appearance of Tiger.
- This episode was the last several things:
- The last time Kipper talks like the british.
- This ducks sound can be heard at Brain Pop Jr., Peppa Pig, Pinky Dinky Doo, Bad Dog, Max and Ruby and AFV.
- On outside on this episode, Kipper was playing the umbrella to have little to no dialogue.
- This is the first time Kipper is playing the umbrella at outside.
- Tiger has his own fishing rod when he's going fishing.
- Tiger is not introduced properly in this episode.
- Kipper has Tiger's blue phone and Tiger has Kipper's red phone.
- When Kipper flies to the moon the sky is filled with stars, but when he gets to the moon all the stars disappear.
- If Kipper had fallen head-first into the river, wouldn't he have gotten hurt?
- In real life, an umbrella would never fly to the moon.
- It's impossible for a crescent moon to be hung on and tipped over by Kipper because it's actually sphere.
- The thunderstorm would've came towards Tiger, too.
- It is also impossible Kipper to survive in space, because he yelled when he was falling down and he would've gotten killed since there's no oxygen.
- During the final shot of Kipper playing the prop item, the umbrella flickers and flashes.
- Kipper was missing his tooth when he's talking Tiger on the phone.
- The moon is supposed to be big, but when Kipper flew to it with his umbrella, it was smaller than him.