|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||September 5, 1997|
The Visitor is the first episode of the first season.
PlotEditKipper finds a baby goose is lost in a storm in the middle of the night, Kipper decides to raise the baby goose. When the goose wakes up, his feet are all muddy and Kipper gets out the vacuum cleaner and he washes the mud and he cleans the kitchen. Next, he gives it cereal in the morning. The baby gosling pecks the cereal because geese cannot eat like humans. Next, Kipper gives the baby goose a bubble bath because he is all muddy, he puts his rubber ducky in the bath, but the goose thinks the duck is real and he begins to fight with it. Kipper takes the rubber ducky out of the bathtub and he reads the gosling a book about baby animals. Kipper sees a goose and a baby gosling, afterwards he hears geese honking outside his window, so he decides to set the baby goose free with his own kind, so Kipper lets him stay at his house. The next morning, before the goose flies away, Kipper hugs it and he waves goodbye as the gosling flies away with the wind. Kipper looks outside to see migrating geese.
OH GOOD MORNING
LOOK AT YOUR MESS
- This is the first episode of Kipper.
- First apperance of Kipper, Baby Goose, Sock Thing and Big Owl.
- This is one of the episodes where Tiger, Jake, Pig and Arnold do not appear.
- The episode is based on a Kipper story called "Honk".
- In real life, a gosling wouldn't be able to survive in a storm.